ShaDoW Guild S89
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

internet problems, problem getting to wartune.r2games.com, though all others work

+9
wagata
Schos
NADIR
Phoenix
eliteerica
Tarzan
Sayana
crolenn
PyroKnight
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

internet problems, problem getting to wartune.r2games.com, though all others work - Page 4 Empty Re: internet problems, problem getting to wartune.r2games.com, though all others work

Post by Sayana Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:30 am

wah I'm getting pissed. I wasn't able to finish the GA quest, so I didn't get ancient seeds and I didn't even manage to harvest the ones I had planted Evil or Very Mad
Plus, the compensation will definitely suck. Sad Mad

Sayana
Pikeman
Pikeman

Back to top Go down

internet problems, problem getting to wartune.r2games.com, though all others work - Page 4 Empty Re: internet problems, problem getting to wartune.r2games.com, though all others work

Post by Phoenix Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:37 am

lol I was help bea with his mp and now I cant go back in. bounce
Phoenix
Phoenix
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://s89shadows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

internet problems, problem getting to wartune.r2games.com, though all others work - Page 4 Empty server still down =_='a

Post by Orphan2012 Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:14 am

open mah laptop aftr lunch.. lol! click on wartune's web.. bounce and still down Shocked

ok..back to sleep Sleep

bounce happy Sunday, ShaDoWs.. Laughing
Orphan2012
Orphan2012
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarzan Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:35 pm

Hey guys. Is the server back online yet . At the mother in laws. Atm. I'll be on later. lol!
Tarzan
Tarzan
Cavalier
Cavalier

Back to top Go down

Post by eliteerica Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Yes, its back online
eliteerica
eliteerica
Pikeman
Pikeman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarzan Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:47 pm

Ok. Thanx Erica. Be on shortly Laughing
Tarzan
Tarzan
Cavalier
Cavalier

Back to top Go down

Post by PyroKnight Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:41 pm

hehe, this place is getting pretty quiet these days. it's the deserted post. ^^
PyroKnight
PyroKnight
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarzan Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Lol pyrolysis.
Hi guys I might not be online for few days having internet problems. I will be back on as soon as I can though. Crying or Very sad bloody internet.
Tarzan
Tarzan
Cavalier
Cavalier

Back to top Go down

Post by PyroKnight Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:33 pm

ok, tarzan, we'll be waiting for u ^^ Razz
PyroKnight
PyroKnight
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarzan Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:36 pm

Razz. Atleast I don't have to worry about getting xp now lol.
Tarzan
Tarzan
Cavalier
Cavalier

Back to top Go down

Post by PyroKnight Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:43 am

whew... thank goodness.. no more "the forum is alive" by tarzan... tarzan... by the way why do u want to do that.... for fun, or a little motivation for others, or mainly to show how many posts u posted...
PyroKnight
PyroKnight
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by PyroKnight Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:44 am

well.. i guess the forum is getting very quiet... no more spies peeking around the corner or anything, i guess, i should say... good night fellow shadow members... or should i say good morning or good afternoon.
PyroKnight
PyroKnight
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by PyroKnight Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:47 am

uggh.... nvm, what's up with so many guests? i hope they're not spies, cause i'm a detective that do the counters. 11 guests to be specific, and 1 registered, that is me. just some short info. preserved in an icy post like a laboratory.
PyroKnight
PyroKnight
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4