ShaDoW Guild S89
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memory Problems

2 posters

Go down

Memory Problems Empty Memory Problems

Post by Shiro Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:31 pm

Well since alot more people seem to be having memory problems one way or the other might as well make a topic:

I'm currently using Pale Moon (Firefox spinoff thingy) with Memory Fox as memory purger, so far after a few days of testing:
Overall it seems to be decently fast but then during wb usually in the last bar the lag heaps up (today in wb 2 it was really bad), same goes for GA seems in later battles the lag heaps up duels in Arena seem to be laggy , last time i tried in GB and BG it was fine and my brother reporting that WB also has no significant lag. The thing i'm thinking is happening the more memory gets purged the more (the faster) memory usuage seems to build up

It seems Flash Player (running latest version) is the major memory issue for me but occasionally pale moon it self reaches great hights in memory usuage, tried removing all my extension but no change is usaged.

What i want to know is: Are there other people in guild with major lag/memory issues and are they also experimenting with different browser/extensions/addons/flash settings and so on?

Shiro
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Memory Problems Empty Re: Memory Problems

Post by Tarzan Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:42 pm

I use chrome at the moment, which for most laggs like crazy, which from time to time i could agree but for me it doesn't all to much.

It lags the most at the end of the crypt bosses, very recently with The Spire and WB.

However the lag isn't all that great, everything is playable

The worst lag I ever have is strangly when i'm in the crypt, you would of thought it would be when we're all in WB or GB and BG's when most people are online.

The only add-on i use is the ad blocker which you all should have a version of anyway to stop those annoying window pop-ups.

that is all...
Tarzan
Tarzan
Cavalier
Cavalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:51 pm

Well that was my problem at first as well, 100 crypt boss, with sometimes slow loading at mp and about 1 in 10 wb fights but overall it was good, since the patch is steadily going downhill untill it took me 3 mins to reach wb and level 5 spire boss totally lagged out.

Ad blocker is reported to be an issue sometimes with memory leaks (not the case with me ^^)

Shiro
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down