ShaDoW Guild S89
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Item typoes and other funny in game things

3 posters

Go down

Item typoes and other funny in game things Empty Item typoes and other funny in game things

Post by Faede Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:00 am

Yes, yet again I have another thing to post about. This time I have found an item with a typo in the name, I am aware Anne has discovered one as well and she should post it here as well.Item typoes and other funny in game things Inifityhelmet

Last edited by Faede on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Photo sizing)
Faede
Faede
Pikeman
Pikeman

Back to top Go down

Item typoes and other funny in game things Empty Re: Item typoes and other funny in game things

Post by Tarzan Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:39 am

can't see it lol
Tarzan
Tarzan
Cavalier
Cavalier

Back to top Go down

Item typoes and other funny in game things Empty My funny pics of typo's and partially loaded people.

Post by LadyAnne Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:13 am

Yes I do have that Berseker rune sword... but I also have those pictures with partially loaded people. Very Happy For some reason one of them wouldn't upload. Anyway Enjoy!
Item typoes and other funny in game things Bersekerrunesword

Item typoes and other funny in game things Invisiblephoenix

Item typoes and other funny in game things Otherwartunepic

Unfortunately it cut off a lot of the edges of the pictures, but at least you can see most of what they were taken for.

LadyAnne
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Item typoes and other funny in game things Empty Re: Item typoes and other funny in game things

Post by Tarzan Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:48 am

haha a floating PHOENIX wicked.
Tarzan
Tarzan
Cavalier
Cavalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum